Friday, July 23, 2010

Last Year...


A year ago today I found out I was pregnant!

6 comments:

The Richardson's said...

Here is what I think is funny:

1. You were awake enough at 2:34am to take a pregnancy test. I would have peed all over my hand or something at that hour...

2. That you took 3 more only a few hours apart. Were you just double checking? haha. I have heard of taking a few in a row to check for false positives but you just cracked me up!!!

3. You spent a lot on those tests- all digital! Nice. I think of the commercials "The most advanced piece of technology you will ever pee on" or something like that...

Tiffany said...

Sarah, I took a total of 9 tests...spent about $60...I wanted to make sure! Haha! :)

I was only 2 days late...but was NEVER late, so I wanted to make sure that the good Lord wasn't playing a trick on me.

Mattie said...

I thought that I was bad taking 4 tests a few days apart.

Sarah, I thought the same thing when I saw the time on the first test, too. I had to triple check to make sure that I wasn't reading it wrong.

Tiffany said...

Yes, I took it super early because the box said to take it with your first morning pee...that was the first time I got up to pee that morning. Ha!

Mattie said...

Oh...I didn't do that! Guess there's always next time. I did take mine before I missed my period. Even the doctors office test said it was too soon to read it.

Ashley Majorek said...

I seriously was laughing when I saw the times on your sticks and the that you took so many...I guess it's better to be sure!! You know I never even took one test?! I just let the doctors take my blood... even after we found out I was pregnant we still didn't take one!! We were both being crazy superstitious about it!! I know we're dorks- ha ha!

But seriously though, the fact that you took a total of 9 is just awesome!!